Northside Food Pantry
The Northside Food Pantry remains open to serve those who are in need of food assistance. Our hours are:
- Tuesday, 12:30-3 p.m.
- Wednesday 4-6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To reduce the risks associated with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have changed the processes for receiving food until further notice. We hope this new process will allow us to continue serving those needing food in a safe environment. Here’s what’s new:
- A half hour before each shift is to open, we will allow vehicles to line up one behind another in front of the pantry. We will have a sign indicating where the line starts near the pantry entrance.
- We will meet you at your vehicle when the shift opens, take your name, and give you a number based on your place in line.
- You will then wait there for us to return to your vehicle.
- Our staff will sign you in, prepare your bags, return outside with your groceries and place them in your vehicle.
We will have a variety of foods, including produce, eggs, and a meat selection. We are here to support our neighbors and the needs of our Northside Food Pantry community.
If you are able to help at the pantry, please sign up online. We are limited to ten volunteers per shift, so we are managing our volunteers closely with SignUpGenius. In addition to food pantry hours, volunteers are needed to unload deliveries and stock shelves.
Northside Food Pantry sources most of its food through Gleaners. If you would like to help keep the pantry shelves stocked, you can donate online and select "Northside Food Pantry" in the drop-down menu.