As people of God, we learn who we are called to be. We learn through the calling of our faith.
What we believe:
As Presbyterians, we are a confessional/credal people. This means that we believe one of the ways that God reveals Godself throughout time is through the statements of belief, confessions, and creeds of the church. In this time and place, three of the confessions found in our Book of Confessions seem to speak directly to us now.
Read this document to learn more about these essential Presbyterian texts.
From the Presbyterian Mission Agency of Presbyterian Church (USA):
- 224th General Assembly (2020): Responding to the Sin of Racism and a Call to Action
- Stated Clerk remembers recent victims of racial violence -- J. Herbert Nelson, II calls for change
- Presbytery uses video to call for unity, reconciliation and justice
- What God’s community looks like
- Dismantling Structural Racism