Office & Program Coordinator, CenterPoint Counseling
Jennifer Murphy is a Career Coach focusing on career discovery and readiness. She enjoys working with individuals to discover their passion and create plans for achieving personal career goals. Whether it is exploring jobs, schools or program choices to working on resume writing and interviewing skills, Jennifer’s goal is to support and encourage clients on their professional journey. As a coach, she will walk alongside as clients develop and realize their own potential and ambitions for the future.
Additionally, Jennifer enjoys working with new therapists looking to start their own private practice. With her years of experience as Office Coordinator of CenterPoint, she brings a wealth of knowledge on providing thoughtful care of clients while maintaining successful, profitable business procedures. She periodically offers a Private Practice Basics course and is willing to meet with therapists individually.
Her professional experience includes:
- Master of Arts in Career & Technical Education and Graduate Certificate in Identity & Leadership Development from Ball State University
- BS in Sociology from Ball State University
- Professional Career Coach and Resume Writer In Training
- Office & Program Coordinator for CenterPoint
- Program Coordinator for New Day
- Previous Program Coordinator with Boys & Girls Clubs