Children & Family Resources
Holding Faith, Together ... with our children and their families
We may be creating fellowship in new and different ways, but God's family is always connected. God's love reaches us no matter where we may be and God gives us the spirit to still share love, kindness, and joy throughout our day. So, we meet you with God's warmth and invite you into this very special community of friends. We'll have videos, stories, ideas, and some of our favorite photos to keep us all in touch.
Let's keep holding faith, togeher.
- Join us on Facebook for live interaction, book readings, devotions, and fellowship. And share your pictures with us, too!
- Visit our YouTube playlist for fun videos and stories.
- Meet us on Wednesday evening on Facebook and Zoom! Email us to learn more and get Zoom details.
- With online Sunday School, we continue to grow together and learn about God.
3s, 4s and 5s
- For our 3s, 4s, and 5s, we're still "Growing in Grace and Gratitude,"* no matter where we may be! Even with this online Sunday School, we can keep growing together and learn about God's great big love! Click on the "Sunday Storyteller" link to watch and listen to our guest readers, find a story handout at "See the Story", and download coloring pages with "Color the Story." "Teach the Story" provides additional information for parents.
- Elementary school students have their own online Sunday school. Watch the story with the "Sunday Storyteller", then "Read the Story" with a link to the Bible verses. "Story in Action" gives you fun activites for this week, and "Share the Story" has even more ideas for making the story come alive.
- Do you know about Children's Circle Preschool at Second? Their teachers are creating videos for you, too!
- How do we continue to be a church when we're not together? Read some thoughts from Kat and Ann at their blog!
- Searching for creative ideas? Check our our Pinterest page, chock full of fun and engaging suggestions.
*Curriculum used with permission from Presbyterian Publishing.
|Online Only: Sunday School Volunteers Prayer Circle on FB live|
9:10 AM — 10:00 AM
Online Only: Sunday School Volunteers Prayer Circle on FB live
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Time: 9:10 AM — 10:00 AM
Facebook Live. Contact Ann VanMeter, Kat Green, or Brian Shivers for more information.
Ministries: Children and Family
Contact: Megan Marquardt