Is your child experiencing any of the following symptoms that you think might be related to a recent or past divorce?
- Problems at school with peers or teachers
- A drop in grades
- A change in sleep patterns
- A change in appetite
- Excessive emotions: anger, happiness, fear, etc.
- Lack of emotion or indifference
- Problems at home
- Other unexplained changes in behavior
New Day is a directional support group for families of divorce. Registration is required prior to attending.
Rev. Madison VanVeelen
Associate Pastor of Care
(317) 253-6461, ext. 321